What is the advantage of grainless dog food?

From nature dogs are carnivores. Their teeth, the structure of the mouth and the short digestive tract are primarily adapted to meat food, in which there are many animal proteins, but low carbohydrate content. And unlike herbivores, it is the dog's protein that is used very effectively as an energy source.

Features Bezzernov dog food

One of the current trends in feeding dogs is that only optimal food saturated with meat can provide optimal health and vitality of a dog. And this should not be the traditional amount of meat in the feed in the amount of 40-60%, and not less than 80%.

According to veterinary research, a high protein content in food has a positive effect on kidney function.

Cereals are considered a cheap source of energy in dog food, but their biological requirement for carbohydrates is minimal. And many veterinarians precisely in the content of cereals in the feed see a source of problems with dog health. First of all, a high content of cereals leads the predator to overweight, causes digestive problems, diabetes in dogs and many other diseases.

Wheatless food is especially recommended for dogs that are prone to overweight or obese, as well as young and active lifestyle.

Lineless dog food rulers

  • One of the best grainless feed offers Canadian line Orijen. For the production of feed, it uses fresh Canadian meat from chicken, turkey, salmon, herringbone.
  • Feed ACANA Grasslands is designed for dogs of all breeds and ages. It is based only on lamb meat, as well as pike and pike perch, which is rare in many other feeds. Thanks to these ingredients, this food is considered hypoallergenic.
  • The FirstMate series claims to be unique due to the fact that it has only one source of carbohydrates - potatoes. The main source of protein is lamb or chicken meat and herring, which are more than 70% in feed.
  • The formula of Canidae Pure SEA grain free feed is 80% salmon meat, and the remaining 20% ​​went to vegetables and fruits. This is a completely natural holistic dog food.
  • The company Pronature offers the original Duck & Orange seedless dog food. It contains 50% duck meat, 36% vegetables and fruit, 14% are spicy herbs, extracts of oils and fats, etc.

Many breeders prefer the Acana-based line of lamb meat with salmon and herring meat and a source of carbohydrates in the form of peas and potatoes.

Загрузка...

Загрузка...

Popular Categories

    Error SQL. Text: Count record = 0. SQL: SELECT url_cat,cat FROM `en_content` WHERE `type`=1 AND id NOT IN (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 30;