Playing for a little puppy is a must. In the game he learns, physically develops.
For an already adult dog, the game is a physical warm-up and confirmation that the pet is a member of the team. Consider some interesting puppy games and activities with training elements that will contribute to its good development. These games are quite suitable for more adult pets.
Games for puppies: recommendations dog handlers
1. Everything that hangs, lies, dangles at the nose, the puppy needs to be picked in the mouth, torn or gnawed, killed or hunted. This tells him instinct. He is not to blame for this. First, you do not need to provoke a puppy: take off your shoes, close the drawers tightly (including the trash can), tuck the curtains. Secondly, give the puppy the necessary toys:
- any stuffed toy
- big beef bone
- an Apple,
- tarpaulin tied to the sausage
- wooden sticks
- tight rubber tweeters.
It is very important to play with the puppy correctly. After all, they themselves, without being aware of it, can develop bad habits in their pet. Attention, do not make the following, a very common mistake. By allowing the puppy to play with old slippers, you allow him to nibble on new slippers, but not only them, since the smell of the entire shoe is common.
If the puppy's unwanted behavior, distract his attention. For example, if lying at the leg of a chair, your puppy paid attention to it, distract it with a game, and slip another toy during the game. You can also sprinkle it with an unpleasant-smelling means (for example, cologne) smelling for a puppy.
In that case, if the puppy has already had time to gnaw an unwanted object and looks at you, waiting for a response, you can say "how bad" and go out the door, for which you can knock the ball on the floor, thus showing that you have more interesting work.
For an adult puppy who is already familiar with the "Listen!" Command, draw alertness and then proceed to the door. Before you leave, walk your puppy, feed him, play with him, leave the toys when you are dressed, say that you are leaving for work or that you will come soon if you leave for a while. Thus, you teach your puppy to navigate in time frames. It will be useful to you in the future.
2. Throwing a puppy any object, pay attention to where he drags him. If your puppy goes to you, give the command "Aport!". Now take this item from him and praise. You can treat him something delicious with the words "Aport, good!".
3. When you came home, pay attention to how the puppy sniffs things, and at the moment when his nostrils work, give the command "Smell!".
4. When playing with the object, put it on the floor in front of your puppy so that it cannot be seen. Give the puppy the command "Search!". With age, you can complicate the game, ensuring that the puppy was looking for a toy on their own. The team at first can be given "after". After that, start using the name of the object “Search for a toy!”, “Search for a ball!”.
5. It is impossible to play with a dog, which has not yet formed jaws and teeth in the tug, because it will lead to their deformation. A dog with a tendency to domination and the makings of a leader does not need to yield to dragging.
6. "Hide and Seek". The dog must first smell the person. After that, the command "Search!" Is periodically given. and pronounced the name of the one to be found.
7. Throw a toy between family members, ensuring that the puppy clearly follows your movements and movement of the toy.
8. In order to get the attention of a puppy who has already turned 4 months old to your movements outside the home, sometimes hide from his sight.